Thursday, December 29, 2011

Vehicles Tinted by Phil from Tint My Ride

The following photos are just some of the cars or vehicles tinted by Phil of Tint My Ride.

Cars with back 3 windows tinted

     

Trucks with back 3 windows tinted

     

SUV's with back 5 windows tinted

     

Tinted Windshields

    



Click Tint My Ride Facebook Page to see more pictures.

There are different tint shades and colors to choose from.

Shades: clear, medium, dark, or by percentage

Colored: light yellow and light blue

Need to get your car tinted? Just call Phil from Tint My Ride at 1-802-343-3202 to schedule an appointment.

Email: tintmyride@live.com

Website: www.tintmyride.co

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful work! This is the kind of information that are meant to be shared around the internet. Disgrace on Google for now not positioning this put up higher! Come on over and seek advice from my website . Thank you =)
    architecture firms in erode

    ReplyDelete